FinTech Paid Social Media
Our client is a large FinTech company whose target customers are small businesses and large enterprise corporations. As they prepared to enter the US market, after years of successful growth in Europe, they needed help generating a pipeline of new business. Achieving their goals required a full-funnel approach to their digital ad strategy:
- They needed to create awareness.
- They needed to educate target buyers on their options.
- They ultimately needed to convert leads to a sales meeting or demo.
Our team worked in partnership with the client’s internal marketing team to launch display prospecting campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We designed the ads, wrote copy for the ads across all platforms, and implemented A/B testing to optimize creative and find the best approach to drive the highest CTR and conversion rates. We also worked collaboratively to launch bottom-funnel PPC campaigns to capture buyers who were already interested in their solution.
- Nearly 10,000 visits to high-value blog posts, at an average cost-per-click (CPC) of just over $1.00.
- From the start of the campaign to the end of the campaign, we reduced the CPC of our top-funnel ads by nearly 50% through continuous testing and optimizations.
- Over 60 ebook downloads, at an average cost-per-download (CPD) of just over $50.
- Over 100 direct sales inquiries, at an average cost-per-lead (CPL) of about $40.