We recently had the privilege of working with Armidale-based photographer Michael Bradley on redesigning his personal photography website.
While Iwe always try to keep a close connection with my clients, this project was a really creative collaboration (with more experiments and brainstorming-sessions than usual) that I thoroughly enjoyed.
The goal of this website was to showcase his talents and also to increase sales for her small business. We helped her achieve this by giving the website a professional online presence and also by helping his website to appear within search results by using Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
What did we do?
- Website development
- Website planning & architecture
- Content strategy
- Automated email marketing
Michael Bradley feedback: “NetConstructs & the team were beyond exceptional in every aspect of the project! I couldn’t recommend them highly enough. Responses are fast and detailed. Our site is better than we had ever anticipated!
Websites built to rank on search engines
If you’re not on Google, you’re not in business. It’s as simple as that. Our lead generation websites are built to strict SEO guidelines, ensuring that you’re ranked on Google and other search engines from the moment your website goes live.
How we optimise your website:
- All pages have optimised page titles and meta descriptions
- All pages have SEO-optimised copy
- We’ll create and submit your sitemap
- Your website is submitted to the Google Search Console
- We install Analytics onto the website to help us spot opportunities
- We carefully structure your URLs, pages and website